Solution Sample Pack
You’ve taken the first step in discovering what makes Aviva Labs stand out above the rest.
Undoubtedly, you’ve tried other products. They were “okay”, right? Maybe a little sticky? Maybe they smelled funny? Maybe you’re wondering if there is a better alternative out there? Luckily, you won’t have any of these problems with Aviva Labs’ solutions!
At Aviva Labs we have tested (and tested and tested) hundreds of different formulas and techniques until we found the perfect balance of healthy, natural ingredients. What this means for you is that you will have a solution that feels great, lasts long, looks amazing and, most importantly, keeps your customers coming back for more!
Ask yourself these questions:
- Does the solution you’re using feel sticky or tacky?
- Does your solution take too long to dry?
- Are you forced to dry your clients with a towel, blow drier, or fan?
- Has your solution ever turned anyone orange?
- Is your solution smelly, messy, or does it stain?
- Is your solution a “one size fits all” tan, or are there different products for different skin types?
- Do your clients complain that their spray tan isn’t as good on day two? Day three? Day four?
- Do your clients complain that their spray tan fades unevenly or in patches?
If you found yourself answering yes to any of these questions, then there are better alternatives out there. Why should you or your clients have to settle for anything less than the best?
Aviva Labs is the only company on the market whose solution is alcohol free-fragrance free-oil free!
What Samples do I receive in my Solution Sampler Pack?
You will receive two of our most popular 10 hour solutions, and two of our most popular rapid tan solutions:
Original 8%: Great for those who want a tan with more of a rosy-brown undertone.
Gimme Brown 10%: Famous for providing a rich, brown undertone for light and dark skin tones alike.
City Tan Honolulu: Honolulu produces a rich chocolate tan that’s versatile enough to use on any client who walks through your door.
City Tan Hollywood: Delivering golden-brown hues that are both soft and sophisticated, Hollywood is a favorite for first-timers and spray tan veterans alike.
Why don’t I want oils, alcohols, or fragrances in my solution?
- Oils make the solution sticky and tacky feeling
- Alcohols dry out your skin
- Fragrance oils have allergens in them (nuts, gluten, etc.)
|Dimensions||7 x 5 x 5 in|
Buying a liter? Add an Organic Serum to your cart and use Coupon Code: SERUM to get it for $10, or add a 3 Pack and get them for only $20 using code: 3PACK! Dismiss